Monday, August 27, 2018

Price of Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5) and Specification and Launch Date In India



Nokia come with longest display size 5.86 LCD type and its resolution is 720*1520 Pixel. Nokia 5.1 Plus is all about the specification. Its high-gloss body make a polished look, while the protective and secure CNC-machined metal camera bezel lends a bold finish. It one of comprehensive for gamers who are demand market. And Nokia 5.1 Plus run on Octa Core Processor chip Mediatek to date.

 

Nokia comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and Its also come with Android Oreo. The mobile outside features are 13 MP main camera with 5 MP depth sensor and 8 MP front camera.  The Nokia runs on 1.8 GHz Octa Core Processor. And Battery is 3060 mAh and its not quick charging. Here you can use dual sim like VolTE, Dual Sim. 




Nokia 5.1 Plus
General Information
Manufacture Brand
Nokia
Model Number
5.1 Plus
Color
Gloss Black, Gloss  White, Midnight Gloss Blue
SIM Type
Dual Sim
Hybrid Sim
MicroSD/Nano+Nano
Touch Screen
YES

Features of Display
Display Size
5.86 Inch
Resolution
720*1520 Pixel

Operating System And Processor Features
Operating System
Android V8.1(Oreo)
Processor Core
1.8 GHz Octa Core

Storage And Memory Features
Internal Storage
32GB
RAM
3GB
Expandable Storage
400 GB

Features of Camera
Primary Camera
AVAILABLE
Primary Camera
13 Megapixel
Secondary Camera
AVAILABLE
Secondary Camera
8 Megapixel
Facial Recognition
YES
Flash
YES
Auto Focus
YES
HD Recording
YES FHD

Features of Connectivity
4G
YES
3G
YES
2G
YES
GPRS
YES
Bluetooth Support
YES
WI-FI HotSpot
YES
Wi-Fi
YES

Features of Multimedia
FM Radio
Yes
FM Radio Recording
Yes
Audio Formats
Yes
Video Formats
Yes

Battery And Power
Battery Capacity
3060mAh

Other Details
Smartphone
YES
SIM
DUAL, 3G, 4G
Keypad
TOUCH SCREEN
Pixel Density
287PPI

Dimensions
Width
149.5mm
Height
71.9mm
Thickness
8mm
Weight
160gms



1 comments

I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....


EmoticonEmoticon